- Marital and Family Difficulties Divorce Mediation Chemical Dependency
- Child and Adolescent Problems Eating Disorders Adult and Children of Alcoholics
- Play Therapy for Children ADHD Challenges Addiction and Recovery
- Parenting Skill Enhancement Anxiety and Panic Attacks Incest and Molestation
- Life Coaching Grief and Depression Divorce Recovery
- Work/Career Issues Suicidal Thoughts Anger Management
- Women’s Issues Sexual Addiction Conflict Resolution
Seminars, Workshops and Retreats
Our highly trained and skilled staff is able to offer your business, church, or school professional presentations on a wide variety of topics.
About our Fees
We accept cash, check, debit, and all major credit cards, which allow you to make payment at the time of each session. To offset the standard fees for those facing financial hardship and/or lack of insurance, we utilize a sliding scale which reduces each therapist's set fee (according to your gross household income and the number of persons within that household).
Panelled, in-network providers within our office accept insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and additional licensed therapists accept any PPO insurance, as an out-of-network provider. For clients who have insurance that cover the psychological services for an out-of-network provider, the staff at Chino Hills Counseling will help you complete the necessary paperwork in order to receive reimbursement from the insurance company. When utilizing your out-of-network benefits, It is the client’s responsibility to pay at the time services are rendered and submit their paperwork to the insurance company. However, it is always benefitial to contact both our office as well as your insurance company to confirm coverage prior to arriving at your appointment.